Monday 25 June 2012

Products On My Wish List....

Hey there Bloggeroonies,

This is just a little post about a few products that i've wanting to try for a little while and have added to my "beauty wish list"!

First off is the L'oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes. They apparently make your lashes 70% longer by coating them in a base coat and then top coat mascara. This creates a tube effect which helps to lengthen the lashes and give them a fuller look! They retail about £10.99 so once my current mascara has run out I might give this a go!

Has anyone tried this product? What do you think of it?





Next up is the Smashbox Soft Focus Powder Eyeliner which retails at £16.00 and as far as i'm aware you can only buy online. The description is "Get diffused, never-harsh lines of color with our unique powder formula that mimics the effect of a soft-focus lens"

This sounds like a really great product to create a smokey eye effect and one that i'm definitely considering buying!



Chanel Illusion D'ombre is something that i've been admiring from a far for a long time! These are £23 each and come in 6 different shades. They not only look amazing in their gorgeous little pots but the shadow itself is velvety soft and looks long lasting.



What do we think?? To buy or not to buy...that is the question!


Lastly is the Sleek Face Contour Kit which is only £6.50 and available in Superdrug. You'd think i'd rush out and buy this right?? Well i've certainly tried my hardest but its sold out in every Superdrug i've been in! I may resort to buying online and accepting the fact i'll have to pay out on the postage.

This kit has a highlighter which can be used to help sculpt the face and define your features. It also has a darker powder (sort of like a bronzer) which is used to create shadows to define the jaw or bring out your cheekbones.

This is a medium colour kit, I would go for the lighter one as i'm quite pale!
Well that's it for my wish list, well for now anyway! Hope you guys enjoyed this post - would love to hear your feedback and let me know if you've tried any of the products i'm lusting after! xxx

2 comments:

  1. The sleek contour kit was done in a review on Beauty Crush and Ive been searching for it too! And oh my I would love to own those Chanel colours - if you get one or two please please do a review so I can enviously comment from afar! Heehee!

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will resume my search for the sleek make up kit this weekend and may just have to get myself one of those chanel colours - just for the review of course! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...